Ok. I wrote this post earlier yesterday, posted it, and realized that it had two different fonts in it. I tried to change the fonts and BAM! It suddenly wouldn't edit some things.
So I'm trying again. (I'm sorry Blushing Hostess, but your lovely comment was deleted in the mayhem!)
Here's what I did:
1. Built a file in photoshop or illustrator at 16 x 16 pixels
2. Saved it as a .png
3. Converted it to a .ico on this website . (you don't have to sign up for anything)
4. Uploaded it to this website . (Again, NO signing up)
5. Clicked on layout, edit HTML.
6. Found this line of code near the top :
7. Put this code underneath:
This website is where I found the last two steps - they have tons of great stuff for bloggers.
Trendspotting: Vellum Inspiration!
5 minutes ago