Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras, Y'all!!!

YES! The ultimate day of indulgence is here! I've decided that I might actually cheat on my gluten-free allergy diet.

I know.

I'm a crazy lady.

This past Sunday, I went to the mardi gras parade in Alexandria, Louisiana and it was a blast. Much, much tamer than New Orleans. Nobody was puking on my shoes. Girls weren't flashing people everywhere you turned. And I didn't lose anybody in the crowd.

{ my hubbie and I }


{ one of the krewe floats, made out like a hunting deer blind...TRUE louisiana style! }


{ the crowd across the street from us - notice the guy at the top holding the Saints flag }


{ random cajun dude with 20 bazillion beads on }


I'm hoping this isn't too randy for the blogosphere...

3 comments:

  1. bahahahaha very randy!!! looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like fun!!!
    Glad you made time to go out and celebrate good times :) What a cute couple you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, Great images,looks so fun! I love your site!

    Karena

    ReplyDelete