Sunday, February 14, 2010

Glamourpuss for $1500

If I am blessed with a baby girl one day, I am going to force her to have a bedroom like this.

Honestly, I'm tempted to make my own room like this, but I think my husband would have a heart attack. (I WILL however have to find a way to work in that rug, the coatrack and the umbrella stand. In a very very manly way, of course...)

If you can't tell, I'm becoming obsessive with online deal finding.


{ And by the way, that fab sequins pillow IS from Babies-r-us. Who knew? }

5 comments:

  1. oh this is just beautiful!! i love love love that umbrella stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I'm so glad to have found your blog, it's fantastic! I am obsessed with your designs!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's from Canada! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, it was cool to see you there!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think forget waiting, just do it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete