Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chicago Showroom samples SENT!

I have officially sent my Chicago showroom wall samples to the Daniel Richards showroom in the Merchandise Mart. Tomorrow, I'm bringing my Dallas ones. I can't wait!

After these are off my plate - I only have 50 bazillion more things to do:

Get website rough ideas to my fantastic website designer - Jamie
Design and print brochures
Make price lists
Figure out pricing levels at the press for different printing quantities
Design and order new packaging labels
Order more A2 clear packages - for stationery and smaller notes
Update my VERY un-updated accounting from last year!
UGH!!!

Plus I need to buy Christmas presents and I haven't talked to my very best friends on the phone in ages!

It's a crazy fun experience, though, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment