Sunday, December 20, 2009

Build a room - the Sophia Bed

So I have this game I play when I flip through home magazines. I'll turn the page and pretend at I can have anything I want, but I can only have one thing from the spread..what would it be? Sometimes it's a piece of art, sometimes it's a chest of drawers. This time, it was a bed. 


Once I choose my free merchandise, I'll decide that it's way too fabulous to go with my current boring menagerie of home goods, so I decide that I'll redo the entire room based on that piece of perfection. 


So here is my room based on the "Sophia Bed" from Layla Grayce .



Bedside pic - frames from Pottery Barn, wire lamp from Wisteria, luxe alarm clock from zgallerie, leather journal from Barnes and Noble, decoupage tray from John Derian, chest from Wisteria, large clam shell from zgallerie


Other furniture - chair and sofa from Wisteria, silver etagere from Layla Grace, fabrics from Quilthome.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment